Our client is looking for someone to join their Electrical Systems team and we are looking for mid to senior level engineers. The role is primarily Electrical Systems Design but experience in Electronics Design can be beneficial. The projects are both challenging and varied, across motorsport and advanced engineering.
Electrical Systems Design
The successful candidate will be:
- Want to work on interesting, faced paced, technically challenging projects?
- Enjoy working on the full project from understanding the problem, developing concepts, doing the design and get involved in making things and testing them?
- Like to push the boundaries, be creative, be innovative and develop new solutions?
- Design of electrical systems
- Preparation of electrical circuit schematics
- Design of wiring harnesses
- Specification and selection of electrical components including sensors, fuses, connectors and actuators
- Testing and evaluation of electrical components
- Systems integration
- Interfacing to vehicle networks (e.g. CAN)
- Validation of electrical systems
- Work with build technicians in the practical delivery of electrical systems including ‘hands on’ activities