We are now seeking an experienced electrical technician to join our client's dynamic team and help them build and test wiring looms from technical drawings for production components to challenging deadlines.
In this role you will be working closely with the assembly team to deliver components for all programmes based in the technical assembly department, as well as wiring solutions for rig and end of line testing systems.
- A meticulous attitude to record keeping is essential
- The ability to work as part of a small team, in a fast moving environment
- Motorsport or aerospace experience preferred
- To advise the supervisor on and rectify any electrical faults
You will need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Building and testing wiring looms
- Carrying out hands on work competently and within set production times
- Automotive HV systems and hybrid vehicles would be advantageous, although not essential.